You want exceptional talent
To attract the truly exceptional, you need to come up with some rather compelling reasons for that talent to join your quest rather than that of the team down the street. Can you articulate what makes your organization great? Can you excite the best talent in North America with your vision?
If you can't, we can help. If you can, we can still help.
We're Lock Search Group and we've helped companies like yours find the right talent for close to 30 years. We're your hired guns. Recruiters in search of the exceptional. And here's how we work.
- WE'LL CONNECT YOU WITH A SPECIALIST.
- Lock's team is built of well-connected specialized recruiters. That's it. No juniors. This ensures that you work with a professional who gets your industry, your market, your unique requirements and the issues you face every day.
- WE DRAW DEEP.
- Using an advanced search model, we draw from a vast pool of highly talented candidates. Updated daily, our database contains literally thousands of candidates, allowing us to support national and local requirements. And because we are affiliates of First Interview and SearchNet International, our capabilities extend as far north, south, east and west as your requirements.
- WE KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE.
- We know people. We know the people they work for. We know who worked where and when. And we know where the people who worked when are working now. All of this people knowledge, combined with insights into the inner workings of specific industries, allows us to open up a world of possibilities to shortlist the best candidates.
- WE PROBE BEYOND THE OBVIOUS.
- We start by screening against client-approved criteria for skills and experience — but then again, what search firm doesn't? But then we consider the intangibles our clients care about just as profoundly: for example, how have candidates demonstrated commitment, ambition, trustworthiness and passion throughout their careers?
- ULTIMATELY, WE TAKE OUR CUE FROM YOU.
- Every Lock recruitment strategy maps to what YOU are looking for. Not the last client. Not the next client.
- WHY CONTINUE THIS MONOLOGUE WHEN DIALOGUE IS SO MUCH MORE COMPELLING?
- Why indeed? If we wrote more, would you be convinced? As with the hiring process, monologue in the form of a résumé can pique the interest, but monologue must give way to dialogue. Which is why we'd love to talk. We'd love to discuss what makes your firm exceptional, and how Lock, with its proven experience placing thousands of exceptional candidates with some of North America's most prestigious firms, can help you find the very best match in a very reasonable amount of time.
You are exceptional talent
Even in a tough market, good people are hard to find. And in the present economy, employers are doubly challenged to find the exceptional people who can help drive their organizations from good to great. If the above assumptions about your intelligence, skill and ambition are accurate, we do believe there is someone looking for you.
While we wouldn't possibly suggest that a person of your experience could benefit from reviewing say, résumé strategies, or interview strategies, we thought we would include links, just in case.
- LUCK IS GOOD; LOCK IS BETTER.
- Are you actively looking? Just getting a feel for what's out there? Either way, turning to Lock Search Group is better than hoping good fortune drops the perfect opportunity in your lap. We've been matching companies with candidates from coast to coast for quite some time now. Close to 30 years, in fact.
- WE KNOW THE SECRET TO SUCCESS.
- We'd like to say that we have some secret process that no other search firm out there can access, but the honest answer is: we simply work harder. "Search" is what we are passionate about, and we've become exceptionally good at it. Our clients pay us to find exceptional people. So that's what we do.
Just as our responsibility to them is to put forward only candidates who are truly qualified, our responsibility to you is to coach you towards meeting your career goals. We have a vested interest in your success. In fact, one of the reasons Lock has grown over the years, establishing offices across Canada and in the United States, is that the individuals we place within companies turn to us once again to help them build out their team as they move up the career ladder. It's a trust thing.
- WE'D LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU.
- How can we help you? The answer will most likely involve several cups of coffee, because our thinking is that your thinking is where the journey begins. We are eager to hear from you and encourage you to apply for one of our many posted positions. Or give us a call. We'll talk.